Philippians 2, NASB
- Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,
- who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard
equality with God a thing to be grasped,
- but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and
being made in the likeness of men.
- Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by
becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
- For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on
Him the name which is above every name,
- so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those
who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
- and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.